Castellion» Forums » General

Subject: Drawing bag? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erwan
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
Because the shuffling is a bit painful, and the tires don't fit in a single pile, I'm thinking of getting a drawing bag for Castellion.

Did anyone got one already, do you know what size would be ideal? I dint want to buy a bag a realize it's too small or too big.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
lowplayercount.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just put them in the box lid and it works just fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I originally used the drawstring bag which came with Carcassonne Traders and Builders - but it is a bit big.

I then bought a little drawstring bag form eBay which is basically the perfect size. The tiles fit in the bag with enough room to mix them around, and also folds up nicely in the box.

Hopefully you can find something suitable in your country.

Item is https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171934305135
I went for 'extra small' which is 14cm x 20cm, and works great.

I think the carcassonne bag is probably closer to their 'small' but the number and size of tiles just seemed silly in the large bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
erwanl wrote:
Because the shuffling is a bit painful, and the tires don't fit in a single pile, I'm thinking of getting a drawing bag for Castellion.

Did anyone got one already, do you know what size would be ideal? I dint want to buy a bag a realize it's too small or too big.

Donne-moi l'info si tu trouves Perso je n'ai pas encore trouvé et j'utilise un sac plastique. Pas élégant, mais c'est déjà beaucoup mieux !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been using a Dice Masters bag that I made on Arts Cow and it's a perfect size - large 7.25" x 8".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves St-Denis
Switzerland
Basel
BS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I use one of the drawing bags from the game Orléans.
Perfect size!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allie Tyndall
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gribbon wrote:
I originally used the drawstring bag which came with Carcassonne Traders and Builders - but it is a bit big.

I then bought a little drawstring bag form eBay which is basically the perfect size. The tiles fit in the bag with enough room to mix them around, and also folds up nicely in the box.

Hopefully you can find something suitable in your country.

Item is https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171934305135
I went for 'extra small' which is 14cm x 20cm, and works great.

I think the carcassonne bag is probably closer to their 'small' but the number and size of tiles just seemed silly in the large bag.

Likewise! Mine is red, which matches the box beautifully

I need a special one now that never, ever gives out traitor tiles in the first 10 draws whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.