Hide
8 Posts

HeroQuest» Forums » General

Subject: where to buy replacement figures for heroquest rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kaitlin kaschak
msg tools
ok so i recently dug out my old heroquest board game from storage and notices some of the enemy figures are missing must have lost them in a move any idea where i can buy replacement figures i dont mind if there unpainted

edit i am in the usa and prefer figures as close in size to the originals i have 12 figures including the 4 heros im just missing the rest of the baddies

im open to buying D&D minis provided i buy the proper size to match my heroquest minis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eryk B
Poland
Wroclaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/150255/item/2408711#item2...
Check here, the thread might be outdated, so you might also want to look for 2016 edition of this geeklist. Many geeks (including me!) have completed their games this way.
edit: ah here it is
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/182994/item/3602819#item3...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
I don't know what its like where you are, but in Australia it is reasonably common to find incomplete sets (at least for the base game) cheap on e-bay. Perfect for just this sort of thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Lodge
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes... Ebay has plenty. Or any Citadel fantasy GW range will do. Epecially the old stuff on ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there are a lot of cool Reaper models that would work
and Mantic has a fantasy line with some neat stuff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GEORGE PARASKEVOPOULOS
Greece
ATHENS
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you are a collector and you need the original minis, then you have to search the ebay. But have in mind that after some years of playing you will need more types of monsters than the original. So, sooner or later you have to buy new figures and maybe you can start from now. Reaper minis are not a great option. Only GW have the quality and the right scale(though some new minis are bigger).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had good luck on eBay and Craig's list. As mentioned earlier a lot of times what I find is incomplete sets, but if it had pieces I was looking for I didn't care. It also made the price cheaper since it was incomplete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Cauble
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This may help depending on if you need doors and furniture bits. I can't vouch for scale related to the board game, but might be something to test buy or if you know a friend/gamer with Mantic Games "Dungeon Saga" they sell accessories for the doors, furniture and other bits. Here is a link to it:

http://www.manticgames.com/mantic-shop/dungeon-saga/accessor...

I hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.