Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor Franklin
United States
Vale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite complaining in another thread that I ruined my insert trying to get it so the board would fit, my first impressions are very high. My wife and I played our first game last night. I taught it in 5 minutes, and the only rule question we had was specific to one card, and the answer was simple. I really appreciate a game that I can be confident to teach after one reading of the rules. Like riding a bike, I think I'll remember how to play even if we waited months to play (which we won't).

My wife and I both enjoyed the game a great deal, and even our first game felt super quick (it couldn't have been more than 35-40 minutes). For us, this joins the ranks of light-medium to medium weight euro games that come to the table often because of their streamlined gameplay and quick play. This does for "train games" (as a set of mechanics, not a theme), what Stone Age does for worker placement and Cinque Terre does for pick up and deliver.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Fuentes
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. Played last night (4 players) twice in a row and the games were quick and fun (an hour or so). The game is light weight, no doubt, but it has some interesting things going on. It is a very elegant design.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.