Solarius Mission» Forums » Rules

Subject: Settling several planets in one turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Santi
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 15 of the rulebook, it says "The player may settle several planets already discovered and turned up in one turn"

How is it possible if settling a planet occurs on the sole space where your ship ends its space flight for the turn?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
odes spielekiste
Germany
Horstmar-Leer
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You cannot. This sentence is not translated well. The meaning of this in the german rule book is, that already explored and not taken planets, which still are laying faceup in space, can be taken in later turns by any player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me Me
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
Easy Gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the muddle is due to the double use of "settle".

Marion "settles" a planet when she takes it from space rather than accepting the resources. She also "settles" it when she pays the cost to move it from the left side to the right side of her mat.

D.3 on P17 has nearly the same words as above.

Unfortunately, the revised comment on P15 led me to believe that I might be able to settle someone else's unsettled planet. Clearly, not!!

I'll amend my rule book. Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.