Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Captain
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I need some help please ...

4.0 Combat
I have two US Abrams tanks in the same hex. They are both eligible to fire and they both have LOS to a target hex that holds a Russian T-72.

The way combat would work in this case is that I would select one of the US Abrams to calculate the Fire Results Table values and the other Abrams would be used to do the column shifting. Is this correct? Essentially we would never add together/combine multiple firepower factors from different attacking units.

4.6 Multiple Attacking Units
The rules state "Any American units with a LOS to the current target may assist the attacking unit". Would I be correct in thinking that any such units must be "Eligible" (i.e. free of a Fired or Disrupted marker)?

Once a unit assists an Attacker under this rule would they then also get a Fired marker?

Thank you in advance for helping me with these two questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Warren
msg tools
gamer1701d wrote:
I need some help please ...

4.0 Combat
I have two US Abrams tanks in the same hex. They are both eligible to fire and they both have LOS to a target hex that holds a Russian T-72.

The way combat would work in this case is that I would select one of the US Abrams to calculate the Fire Results Table values and the other Abrams would be used to do the column shifting. Is this correct? Essentially we would never add together/combine multiple firepower factors from different attacking units.

Correct, assisting a Fire action only shifts the columns.

4.6 Multiple Attacking Units
The rules state "Any American units with a LOS to the current target may assist the attacking unit". Would I be correct in thinking that any such units must be "Eligible" (i.e. free of a Fired or Disrupted marker)?

Once a unit assists an Attacker under this rule would they then also get a Fired marker?

Yes, the main firing unit and those that assisted all get marked as "Fired."

Thank you in advance for helping me with these two questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.