$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 97.74

6,236 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
39.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Old School Tactical: Volume II West Front 1944-45» Forums » General

Subject: Bonus Units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shayne Logan
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good job guys, 200 fans so I get to add some cool units to the game!
King Tiger and Hetzer coming up
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Doherty
United States
Windsor, Northern-
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Shayne.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamm22 wrote:
Good job guys, 200 fans so I get to add some cool units to the game!
King Tiger and Hetzer coming up


HOO-RAH!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
No Commonwealth units?

yuk
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
No Commonwealth units?

yuk


Saving the best for a later full game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Logan
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're coming, just not this one. I'm a Canuck after all
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamm22 wrote:
They're coming, just not this one. I'm a Canuck after all

Do you think FPG will branch into the Battle Pack/Map Pack/Module/Expansion/Whathaveyou realm or will it focus first or exclusively on cranking out X more Volumes? What do the tea leaves foretell? If anything?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Logan
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
friendc wrote:
Jamm22 wrote:
They're coming, just not this one. I'm a Canuck after all

Do you think FPG will branch into the Battle Pack/Map Pack/Module/Expansion/Whathaveyou realm or will it focus first or exclusively on cranking out X more Volumes? What do the tea leaves foretell? If anything?


Hi Chris,
I don't think we're going to limit ourselves to any one thing. As long as players want them, we will create them.

The large volumes are great in that they add new nations and equipment.

With the latest KS we introduced the Pocket Battles/modular maps which is also another avenue I'd like to explore.

A Solitaire AI/ Scenario generator is also high on my list.

Battle packs are also a possibility.

The system is young and has room to grow.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Kunzelman
Canada
flag msg tools
Excellent.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.