2 Posts

Ghostbusters: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Emerging Ghosts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brenten Reust
msg tools
Using The Slimer Situation Scenario #1:

At the end of the round I rolled the event die and it came up a closed gate. The scenario states, each Ghostbuster carrying a one or more Trapped Ghosts loses one and it emerges from that Ghostbuster's space. Does this Ghostbuster get slimed and do I use the PKE meter to place the emerging ghost?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
msg tools
mbmbmb
Ancylid wrote:
Using The Slimer Situation Scenario #1:

At the end of the round I rolled the event die and it came up a closed gate. The scenario states, each Ghostbuster carrying a one or more Trapped Ghosts loses one and it emerges from that Ghostbuster's space. Does this Ghostbuster get slimed and do I use the PKE meter to place the emerging ghost?

Thanks

Any time a ghost emerges from a space, you roll the PKE die to choose the direction, and place it on the next space in that direction. A ghost never emerges and stays on the "center" space.

Also, the GB does not get slimed, as the ghost doesn't exist in that space and then move. It is just placed in the adjacent space, decided by the PKE die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.