Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg S
United States
East Windsor
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed that CoolStuffInc.com no longer has MMP as an option when you go to the "Boardgames" drop down menu, and that they are OOS on most titles.

Did I miss something? Have they stopped carrying MMP?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiroo Onoda
msg tools
mb
CSI lists MMP as Multi-Man Publishing.

They've still got MMP titles.

Check here > http://www.coolstuffinc.com/sq/458411&page=1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S
United States
East Windsor
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Onoda wrote:
CSI lists MMP as Multi-Man Publishing.

They've still got MMP titles.

Check here > http://www.coolstuffinc.com/sq/458411&page=1

Yes, I realize that - but I noticed a large number of items OOS, and they also don't have any of the recent releases available for pre-order.

Like I said, maybe it's just a pause in their supply chain or something.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Reynolds
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MMP got off the "Featured Publishers" list a long time ago. Click on "Boardgame by Publisher" and MMP is still there business as usual. I think publishers pay extra to be on the "featured publishers" and it is probably not necessary for MMP to pay extra to be on this short list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiroo Onoda
msg tools
mb
MMP & supply chain .. that's an odd combo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Burden
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
I saw the same thing and wondered exactly what you did. They haven't had a new shipment of MMP product come in for a very long time. I hope it's just a normal delay and that they get product in to replace what's been sold out and the new games that are just coming out, ASL Module Yanks 2. As far as pre-orders go the only thing I've seen that was sitting on pre-order was Monty's Gamble which is still sitting on MMP's site waiting to get enough per-orders to move it forward into production. I don't know who I'll look to for product if for some reason CSI decided not to carry their games anymore, I hope certainly hope that is not the case.

Turks1966
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Stewart
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about NWS Online (Florida)- they have very good prices on MMP & I have had great service from them in the past.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Alderin
United States
Gig Harbor
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Coolstuff back in March to ask them if they were going to have "Yanks" for preorder and their response was that they will stock it when it is released to them. I second NWS Online. Excellent prices on MMP and great service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian DiLuzio
United States
Andover
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They had the new Beyond Valor when it came out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Osprey
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Errg...Argh..
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted them this past week and they said they were going to restore MMP as a featured publisher and would be restocking and offering new releases as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Medlin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jherek Carnelian wrote:
How about NWS Online (Florida)- they have very good prices on MMP & I have had great service from them in the past.

I agree Chris is great. However...and this is a big however... If you're looking for a game that's in stock and ready to ship then Chris isn't your dude. He takes the order, then he orders, then when it arrives to him, he ships it to you. Effectively, he's like your best bud giving you the hook up on wargames...it ain't fast, but it's cheap.

Chris has also been great with wonko shipping timelines and holding items if they come in too close to a vacation or something. He is excellent to deal with and only 2 folks that deal in wargames are that responsive to folks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Onoda wrote:
MMP & supply chain .. that's an odd combo

3 words combined that can't make sense . (slight paraphrase necessary, but Dave won't mind )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.