Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Jackson
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on the Kickstarter front? It's been a while, and I yearn for sweet sweet pyramids!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Last KS update was a month ago. They said everything was in production with no hitches so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah_Pook wrote:
Any news on the Kickstarter front? It's been a while, and I yearn for sweet sweet pyramids!

At GenCon, they were saying that things were still on track for late September.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffwolfe wrote:
Ah_Pook wrote:

At GenCon, they were saying that things were still on track for late September.

hmm.... has there been any kind of survey as to which of the extra sets (rainbow/xeno) we want to get yet? Because if late September is still the goal, it's about time to get all the orders set (also, people take forever to fill out a simple survey like that).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, they don't have to have everyone's info to start shipping. If they sent out the request for shipping addresses and content preferences a week before they were ready to start fulfilling orders, then they'd certainly get enough to work on! Later replies would get later fulfillment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With GenCon and LooneyCon now in the rear view mirror, I bet we'll get an official update soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carthoris wrote:
Well, they don't have to have everyone's info to start shipping. If they sent out the request for shipping addresses and content preferences a week before they were ready to start fulfilling orders, then they'd certainly get enough to work on! Later replies would get later fulfillment.

Depends. Do they handle shipping themselves or do they have a company that handles shipping? If it's the latter, I don't think sending things as shipping address requests come back in is an option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Looney
United States
College Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hopefully Kristin will post an official update on the KS page soon, but I can report that I approved the first production sample just after we got back from GenCon, and that it's beautiful and perfect and I couldn't be happier with it. I believe they will finish the production run this week, and then it will be loaded onto a ship. Soon that ship will have sailed, and then we just have to wait for that ship to come in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Goddard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This sounds like you are speaking in idiom's, however I am happy you are not

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very exciting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter update posted last night: new delivery date is "October".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.