United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Official update here

TL/DR version

Pictures of production prototype miniatures - Looking awesome!

Unboxing Video!

Last Chance for Pre-Orders. Seriously. The Pre-Order store will close on Monday, August 15th

Hero Master - a new project by our artist Jamie Noble

Still on Schedule

Hopefully you aren’t sick of hearing about it, but we’re still on schedule for delivery as planned, despite there being an unbelievable amount of stuff to work through in the final steps of preparation and production. Yay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the unboxing looks great! I hope that everything will fit back into that box after it is punched out and potentially sleeved (for the cards)

I never get tired of hearing that a project in on schedule. Seems to be a rarity!

Very excited for this game!

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azza rein
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Goodness me those boards look heavy!! I love it, but hopefully it doesn't destroy your shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jalmari Ruokojärvi
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michael4928 wrote:
Yeah, the unboxing looks great! I hope that everything will fit back into that box after it is punched out and potentially sleeved (for the cards)

Cheers! And absolutely they should fit back in. The inserts were designed to support unpacking and repacking far beyond the first unboxing of a pristine out of the wrappers game box. And since yours truly likes to sleeve my cards too, I shamelessly guarded the interests of every single gamer who likes to sleeve their cards during the box design process!

mydnight wrote:
Goodness me those boards look heavy!! I love it, but hopefully it doesn't destroy your shipping.

The... ummm... substantial nature of the boards is a side effect of our shared love for highly quality materials. :) We were prepared for heavy weight boxes though. But I wonder if we should print something like "Do you even lift, bro/sis?" on top of the shipping boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oddbod wrote:
Official update here

TL/DR version

Pictures of production prototype miniatures - Looking awesome!

Unboxing Video!

Last Chance for Pre-Orders. Seriously. The Pre-Order store will close on Monday, August 15th

Hero Master - a new project by our artist Jamie Noble

Still on Schedule

Hopefully you aren’t sick of hearing about it, but we’re still on schedule for delivery as planned, despite there being an unbelievable amount of stuff to work through in the final steps of preparation and production. Yay!

Are there any differences in what you receive between the pre-order $190 bundle and the $160 KS level pledge?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The pre-order version doesn't include the KS exclusives:

-A bonus Wound card
-A Bonus Scenario designed by Adam & Brady Sadler
-A bonus Response card

Otherwise it's supposed to be the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than those 3 exclusives, they are "supposed" to be the same? Are you not for sure?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Phate999 wrote:
Other than those 3 exclusives, they are "supposed" to be the same? Are you not for sure?

Sorry, that was a poor choice of wording. Yes, other than the exclusives, they are the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
mydnight wrote:

Well, it does do that, sadly, but we promised something and we'll do that even if it's not as feasible as we thought.

The bundle weights 5 kg. So it's not a light game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.