11 Posts

Giga-Robo!» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Tabletopia Game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Higgins
Australia
flag msg tools
Anyone interesting in a round on Tabletopia? I've only tried it once and need to experiece moar. Too much of a wait till we get our physical copies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iam TwinWarrior
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'd love to but it doesn't work on my tablet.....

[ten hours of profuse unmanly crying later]

..... so I HAVE to wait for the game.

[another twenty hours of unmanly crying follow]

EDIT:
This is the message I get: "Your operating system is not supported due to Unity Web Player limitations, please use Windows or Mac to start the game"

I'm on a Google Nexus Android.

[five more hours of unmanly crying]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cheng
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir, those are manly tears from a burning heart yearning for combat!

Tabletopia is supposed to become Android friendly at some point, but for now it's bound to Firefox.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iam TwinWarrior
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
No worries Alex

The anticipation of glorious battle will keep me going until I can paint my gaming room with the shattered remains of vanquished foes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rock Bronson

Kansas City
Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And me as well! I should have about a hundred builds to try out by then. So that's no so bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Higgins
Australia
flag msg tools
Well the offer still stands when you get it going, or if anyone else is interested...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested. I'm just going to be very hard to schedule around. I have two young kids. A one year old and a three year old. If you want to PM me your email I can contact you on a night where I can actually get them both to sleep early. Also it would be a lot easier if you had Skype. I also use Teamspeak for voice. That way we can talk out the moves.

A live chat might be a more appropriate place to solicit pick up games that way you know anyone in the chat is around and up for a game. We don't have anything really like that for this community yet. Too bad the Tabletopia lobby for the demo doesn't really support that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Krindle
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm busy for the next couple of days but would be happy to try a game later in the week. I'll post again soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chibodee Crocket
United States
New York
flag msg tools
We could get a discord server or something going for people that want to VC about the game or set up matches. That way we could have a general chat and organize rooms so that people playing a particular match can just talk among themselves for less sound clutter.

I have yet to actually try tabletopia or check out the full card list. But I'm excited to try it at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Higgins
Australia
flag msg tools
If not Discord, a Curse group could be set up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chibodee Crocket
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I made a discord server if anyone is interested

Link: https://discord.gg/BFsg3

That'll work for the next 24 hours

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.