Hide
3 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: noob question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Takumi Taiki
msg tools
if my weapon has the ability to roll 3 die, 4+ to hit, and 2 damage per hit.

If all of my 3 die hit, do i get to attack 3 zombies in a zone? or do i only get to hit once?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Gagnon
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Takumi13 wrote:
if my weapon has the ability to roll 3 die, 4+ to hit, and 2 damage per hit.

If all of my 3 die hit, do i get to attack 3 zombies in a zone? or do i only get to hit once?

Hi for every action ( including "Free" combat. melee or ranged actions)
you get 3 die, 4+ to hit, and 2 damage per hit.

So as many "hits" you get (4+) is how many zombies you can kill per action.

If this weapon is a melee weapon you can choose to kill
walkers, fatties, runners, wolfz, crows, NPC zombies and most necromancers (Miss's don't hit hero's)

If this weapon is a ranged weapon the above still applies but there is a targeting order you must follow even in the same square as you (Miss's do hit hero's)and will cause 2 wounds per miss on a hero (they still can make amour saves though one per hit not one per wound

Big Note: skills can change that miss's will not hurt hero's or you can ignore target priority and watch out for ranged weapons that need an action to reload
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The other thing to remember (which Gary alluded to) is that you cannot add up the hits against a single target. For example, an Abomination takes 3 points to kill, so even if you hit twice with a weapon that does 2 damage per hit, you cannot add two hits together to kill the abomination. Even if you had a dozen successes, all those 2-damage hits would just bounce off. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.