Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam P
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So.....when is this baby coming out? I've never played any of the vs. system games but this one got my attention. Was it at Gen Con? Is it any good? Why is this forum silent...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI shows am August 17th release date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
roborob wrote:

Nice! Hopefully that's correct. Having not played the vs. system before, do you think Aliens will fit the genre?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chappy_Sinclair wrote:
roborob wrote:

Nice! Hopefully that's correct. Having not played the vs. system before, do you think Aliens will fit the genre?

Yes and no. I can see putting up the Xenomorphs vs the Guardians or the Avengers. Thematically it even sounds like a comic book mashup. But nobody wants to see how the Company matches up with the Villains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Zaleski
msg tools
Just picked it up, but I have to learn how to play since this is my first time with the VS System. After unpacking and looking at the cards, the artwork is awesome. After Legendary Encounters Firefly, I was afraid it was gonna look like crap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr EB Slugworth wrote:
Just picked it up, but I have to learn how to play since this is my first time with the VS System. After unpacking and looking at the cards, the artwork is awesome. After Legendary Encounters Firefly, I was afraid it was gonna look like crap.

Awesome! Ya, I ordered mine and will receive it wednesday or thursday. I am also new to the Vs. System but I downloaded the rules from this site and watched some older videos on the OG Vs. I'm excited!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.