Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cherry Coke
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I picked this up at GenCon and have one question: Did all copies come with larger characters sheets?

The two new female character sheets are larger than all the rest of the character sheets (including The Gambler and The Pioneer) making random selection of characters quite difficult.

Someone please tell me these were produced in error and I can get replacements matching the size of the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy has the larger female character cards too. I think they were all produced that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Greg,

We used a different printer for Legends and they did not trim the characters down to the exact spec we provided. I am sorry this has occurred to all copies of Spurs legends.

The good news is, they are easy to trim down, just a pain to have to do it is all. Very sorry for the error. We do not have replacements of these cards given the nature of the error (easy to correct).

Thanks for posting and again, very sorry for the slight oversize!

Sean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.