Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Riley
United Kingdom
Woodford Green
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In one of my first games yesterday, we managed to get the 30 and 59 cards on the field at the same time. Both of these cards are single Rainbow butterflies with the special power "Add card from deck to Jar". I was surprised to see this on cards separated by 29 points in the turn order, is one of them misprinted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Temeraire wrote:
In one of my first games yesterday, we managed to get the 30 and 59 cards on the field at the same time. Both of these cards are single Rainbow butterflies with the special power "Add card from deck to Jar". I was surprised to see this on cards separated by 29 points in the turn order, is one of them misprinted?

No. It was intended. For the most part, the cards get stronger as the numbers get higher. However, in a few cases, I switched those around so that there would be a little disparity--to make some cards especially good and a some cards especially bad. But, I did not want to do this too many times, so I think I switched 4 cards. It was intentional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Riley
United Kingdom
Woodford Green
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great, always good to know that everything is as it is supposed to be. I'll be on the look out for the other switches.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.