Subject: Just Learning - Beginner question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Freeman
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Hi there -

I'm looking forward to playing with some friends here soon. I'm setting up the starting deck. I get there are the browncoats. I get there's the crew deck comprised of the 4 characters I'm not using and their 14 crew cards. Those 4 X 14 (the unused crew) become the crew deck so that part I get.

But the other 70 crew cards....where do those go? That's my main confusion at the moment, or do they sit aside waiting for one of the main chars to be switched into the crew?

Thanks,.

Steven

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Mann
South Korea
Seoul
Seoul Teukbyeol-si
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's pretty much what you do with them. Only the four supporting characters are included in the crew deck, so just keep any character cards corresponding to the main characters, including those who don't have a player in control, in the box until the next game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The Browncoats don't go into the crew deck. They have their own pile just to the left of the Bridge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.