7,499 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
47.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Alan Forsyth
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok so first off let Me start By saying Gameseek has a very mixed reputation with folks on this forum. I personally (touch wood) have never had an issue with them, But lots of folks have had problems. You have been warned

Lost Legends is a pretty solid card based dungeon adventure that I have played and enjoyed many times.

Gameseek are advertising this for £9.99 including P&P

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/Toysxp9hx6ejaut/Lost-Legends-Ca...

Extras for this game for those who are interested are available in the sale on the Geek Store.

Lost Legends: Demon Hunter (Queenie 1) $5 + shipping

http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/lost-legends-demon-hu...

Lost Legends: Forest of the Damned (Queenie 2) $5 + shipping

http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/lost-legends-forest-o...

I realise that the promo's potentially could cost as much as the game. But I'm sure some folks like to have everything for a game. This seems a good way to support BGG and get some nice promo items that do work, and add to the game in my humble opinion.

You may want to wait to see if your game arrives before ordering the promo stuff you have been warned
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Steer
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I used some of my Gameseek points to pick it up for cheaper earlier this year. Glad i did, it's a decent game - just be sure to check BGG for some common rules errors (it's not the best manual).

I've also used Gameseek many times without issue, although i know others haven't been as lucky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
International mail was hellish on my first order. We'll see if it's better next time. They packed and prepared my first order within 6 minutes, so I don't think there's anything they did wrong. It's just that I have to use dirt-cheap shipping :/

Nice deal anyway. Smaller games if this sort end up £30-40 in the local gaming stores here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Ord
United Kingdom
Darlington
County Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. For £20+ below the usual price I may as well give it a go. I've yet to have a problem with Gameseek so hopefully nothing bad will happen.

Edit: Arrived the day after it was dispatched, didn't expect it to get here that quickly. It's in perfectly good condition, no dings or dents to be seen. HOWEVER, it was sent in a bubble mailer, not a box so results may vary when it comes to damage. I didn't even know bubble mailers came in this kind of size, the game box is huge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.