Subject: The next Enemy Action title... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dane P
United States
South Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
Had better do a much more thorough job of proofreading and editing cards and counters.
I gave a positive review and I love the title, and with 3 games in 1 box it is a helluva value. But the terrible mistakes on cards and counters leaves an awful taste for amateurism with me.

There are grognards out there who will not buy this title until those mistakes are remedied in another printing (and frankly if there is another printing I deserve replacement cards).

It has really bothered me since purchase and I needed to share my unsolicited opinion in hopes improvements will be made.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Cameron
Australia
Maylands
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish they'd make a 2 player only version of the game for a lower price point, because the three games in one box isn't great value when you're only interested in one of them. Plus it would be lighter/smaller to save on shipping for us non-US folk.

The errors on the tokens, cards and map are annoying, though I was planning on making a custom set of cards with all the single player stuff stripped out, and upscaling the tokens and map, so I can fix that stuff up on the way. But it would be nice to not be pushed into upscaling the game, given it's making an expensive game even moreso.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane P
United States
South Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
While I can see your point that you would be happy with only a 2-player version, may I recommend that you get to know the German Solo version. Butterfield does really impressive artificial intelligence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.