4 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: Spawning in populated rooms rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G H
Germany
flag msg tools
In Quest 9 there are spawn points inside a closed building, in quest 10 there's an abomination. So the inside of the building is already populated. Do I still spawn zombies, when I first open a door to that building? Basically spawning when opening doors thematically means to me, that you open an unknown area and you just don't know what's inside until you can see inside. Hence, it feels odd spawning zombies in a room that you can acutally already see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you still spawn the building even though there are Zombies there already. This also happens in Quest 0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you don't see the inside of that room. you've just already heard that something specific is inside. the rest is still unknown to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Grayson
Australia
flag msg tools
<cough> I'm not going to make it Frank. You're.... you're going to have to kill me. I was bit.

Oh gosh! No! You were bit?!

Yeah. When <cough> I was out on patrol in that building over yonder. I saw an Abominiation and decided to run like hell. You know I can't kill them. I made some noise so he <cough> probably has friends in there too. But as I ran out a walker surprised me and bit me. I'm turning <cough cough gag spits blood cough> I can feel YARRGGHHH it. You have to kill me.

<Shoots Henry in the head with a crossbow> Goodbye Frank.

----

Abom is in that building. But he might have friends. Avenge Frank.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.