Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jas Sec
United States
Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I've been using the Monster tokens in place of the minis in the game so far (I don't care for the minis or their ugly bases) but I'd like to have the tokens stand up to make them "pop" a bit on the board. Does anyone know of some aftermarket bases that would work with these tokens but not damage or pinch them? The ones I have from other games have friction pegs that would squish the cardboard a bit to hold it; I'd like ones that would just hold them up and allow them to be switched out easily. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just yesterday someone in this forum posted a link to an etsy shop that has standees for the tokens -

https://www.etsy.com/listing/386787566/monster-stands-for-el...

It's Eldritch Horror but I do not see why they'd not work for MoM.

Edit: actually it was probably in the EH forums, hah, I can't recall. Anywho, I bet they'd work great for MoM too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
ParisPink wrote:
Just yesterday someone in this forum posted a link to an etsy shop that has standees for the tokens -

https://www.etsy.com/listing/386787566/monster-stands-for-el...

It's Eldritch Horror but I do not see why they'd not work for MoM.

Edit: actually it was probably in the EH forums, hah, I can't recall. Anywho, I bet they'd work great for MoM too.

These look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing that link. I think I may pick up the gate holders too. Brilliant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jas Sec
United States
Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow those are great! Thank you. I have Arkham and Eldritch Horror as well and it's great to have them useful for all the HPL games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome! I was not the person to who originally found them, but am happy to share the find/info. I especially love that the seller is Canadian and just lives not far from me. I'd like to get them for AH, EH and MoM too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darby Quine
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
I used the standees from dead of winter. They fit well, be careful they are a bit tight, but work great. Much better than the minis in my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Magoulis
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When Eldritch Horror first came out, I found a place that made little plastic clips and bought a bunch of clear and red ones. I wanted to post a link to the same place but it seems they don't exist any more! After a little more hunting, I found something similar on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Card-Stands-Clear-10pc/dp/B00...

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.