tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Winkleblech
United States
Brownsville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Western PA gaming has a meetup at the Kings in Canonsburg on Friday. It starts at 5 and goes until 11. Not sure if there are others but I hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cortland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
About how far away from cranberry is that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NOT TRADING NOW Andrew W.
United States
Monessen
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Taoist, Pittsburgh Sports fan, and welcoming to people who are kind, from any walk of life.
badge
I have been playing games since the Atari 2600, Candy Land, Chuttes and Ladders, Go Fish, & the Apple ii. Supporting "the Geek" since 2006
mbmbmbmbmb
It's about 35-40 minutes, and 99% of the drive is just right down Interstate 79. You are maybe one or two lights from the Interstate in Cranberry at the hotel I think you are at. You pop down to Cannonsburg, take a LEFT at the end of the off ramp moving AWAY from the BP gas station, go up a hill through the first traffic light, and go down the other side of the hill. You will see King's just before the next light, About a mile from the exit of the Interstate, all the way at the base of the hill you climbed.

Games are in the room at the back of Kings on the Right of the cash Register and hostess stand. You'll see a dope with a red beard and a black baseball cap. He gave you the directions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NOT TRADING NOW Andrew W.
United States
Monessen
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Taoist, Pittsburgh Sports fan, and welcoming to people who are kind, from any walk of life.
badge
I have been playing games since the Atari 2600, Candy Land, Chuttes and Ladders, Go Fish, & the Apple ii. Supporting "the Geek" since 2006
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.meetup.com/Western-PA-Gaming/ is the party responsible for the event at Kings.

I don't know if that Saturday would suit you any better, but there is also an event in Bridgeville, about 5 minutes less down I-79, At a comic shop from 5 PM until the owner gets sick of looking at us. Event information for both venues is on the provided link.

I'll be spending time at both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cortland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I won't be here still Saturday unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.