Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Theory on Innsmouth bug **SPOILERS** rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dax is
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have only experienced the game stopping bug if I did reveal the store. I am curious if anyone else has had the bug but did reveal the store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
indy lim
msg tools
I only played it once, and it crashed after the Mob moved into the Harbor tile. I did get into the store previously.

Did you actually manage to finish the scenario without crashing?

Does anyone know if the Descent Road to Legend has the same issue? I'd assume its made on the same platform. I hadnt heard about as many game breaking bugs for that app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve S
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indylim wrote:
Does anyone know if the Descent Road to Legend has the same issue? I'd assume its made on the same platform. I hadnt heard about as many game breaking bugs for that app.

In Road to Legend I've played all of the first scenario and a few quests of the second one but not encountered any major problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've played through Innsmouth once. We lost, but had no game breaking bugs.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
We've played through Innsmouth once. We lost, but had no game breaking bugs.

-shnar

Had no issues when we played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
West Bend
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I played Innsmouth tonight for the first time and encountered two minor bugs. Onehad and attack where the modifier sign was crazy characters for the + or - signs. So it was like lore symbol ©$1. We played it like it was a +1 to the skill test. The other issue was it said to remove the riots mini and replace with a dark one then in the next mythos it said to move the riots mini two spaces towards some tile. If just removed on the previous turn how can you move without a respawn text? Minor, but weird and annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maelstrom UK
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some details on the game-breaking bug (the condtions that cause it to happen) can be found in this thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1622240/bug-app-game-froze-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Latest update, 1.0.3, is supposed to fix this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.