Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So... having played KD into the ground and moved it around town any number of times, two things are starting to become obvious:

1- the box will eventually die
2- the box is huge and unwieldy

So, I was thinking that I'd get all the terrain together; get all the books together; get all the tokens together. Those will be pretty easy, just bins or boxes or whatever.

But, I was thinking that I'd also try to pack the other components: the big universal decks on one or two larger boxes, and the monster cards/gear cards in smaller, individual boxes.

So, I'm on the look out for some matching deck boxes that could fit a few sizes of deck, plus a few larger ones that could hold the cards and the dividers.

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The larger cards aren't a problem, plenty of stuu arounf for them. The gesrcards are going to be hard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps using the long magic boxes for the monsters and then a settlement box (innovation, FA, etc)?

I know that sirgalin was working on a bunch of deck boxes for each monster, but I'm unsure how that progressed....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
fen, how many can those store in each sleeve? (i.e. can 3-4 go in one so they don't need more sorting)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
flag msg tools
these seem pretty cool

http://www.coins-stamps.com.au/coin-holders/presido-case-for...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spiralingcadaver wrote:
So... Any thoughts?

I've been using the Smart Store system for years to store games.

For Kingdom Death: Monster:

Gear Cards: side ways in this

in sets of 3 in this along with regular sized cards (sleeved in Ultra Pro 56mm X 87mm) in this

Stacked double in this

Or single in this (recommended singles or you'll have to trim the dividers to stack in a double)

Tokens, etc. sorted as needed into small inserts. Settlement events fit in one of the long inserts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.