Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Does each player build their own kingdom, or are all kingdom cards of all players played to form one large interconnected kingdom?

2. Does each player begin the game with all of their kingdom cards in hand, available to play?

3. When do you draw ogre cards? Does it cost an action?

Thank you! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luís Brueh
msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hi, Ray Smith!

1) The first player will place one (or more) kingdom tile on the board. The next players can use his tile, but they will also need to place at least one new tile adjacent to his tile on board (due the 9 cards hand size limit!) your kingdom is: the tiles placed within your castle card connected by walls. Build tiles on the board "together" but the kingdoms count VPS separated by walls. (manual p.7)

2) Every player will start the game with all 9 cards in hand. Every turn you can do 3 actions (you can do any action more than once): build one tile, place one dwarf, move one dwarf by one tile. (manual p.2)

3) To draw one ogre card you need to complete the action in the ogre's tavern (it will take you 2 dwarf place actions as described in the card). When your turn ends, your dwarfs will return with one ogre card (always remember: kingdom tiles + gems + ogres will count in your 9 cards hand limit - and you cannot discard kingdom tiles!) (manual page 5)

--------

Feel free to ask me anything =).
I will try my best to help you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.