5 Posts

Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » Rules

Subject: If I move a leader to a neutral system does it become loyal? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clark Kent

Kansas
msg tools
If I move with a leader and place a ground unit on a neutral system does it become loyal automatically or do I need to play a card to make it loyal?

If I'm an imperial does the neutral system become subjugated or loyal if I move there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
loyalty only changes through missions, never through military occupation.

only the empire can subjugate planets by landing ground troops on it, subjugating doesnt change the planet's loyalty (it remains loyal to rebel or neutral), its just under military control which is lost as soon as no empire ground unit remains on the planet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark Kent

Kansas
msg tools
Awesome, thanks for clearing that up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just curious, was there something in the rules that led you to believe moving ground units into a system provided loyalty as opposed to just subjugation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark Kent

Kansas
msg tools
Not really. It was just hard to follow some parts of the rule book. I watched a few video tutorials and readthrough the rules but after playing a bit more what you said makes total sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.