Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
https://www.redditgifts.com/exchanges/rboardgames-boardgames...

I haven't seen anything posted about this. Last day for sign-up, but I figured there might be a few people from BGG that were interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in! Along with 2,925 others from 60 different countries. Look forward to finding the perfect gift for my match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last time I joined I didn't receive a gift from either my santa and my rematch santa. The rematch santa just ignored me and my original santa in the end said the gift was shipped, but I received nothing and he had no proof.
The admins didn't help me either to do something about it.

This didn't motivate me to join this one again. I prefer PIFF or the generocity chains here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DraedGhawl wrote:
Last time I joined I didn't receive a gift from either my santa and my rematch santa. The rematch santa just ignored me and my original santa in the end said the gift was shipped, but I received nothing and he had no proof.

This didn't motivate me to join this one again. I prefer PIFF or the generocity chains here on BGG.

That's a bummer about the rematch Santa. Last year, I had a lot of fun shopping for my match that I signed up to rematch.

What's PIFF?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VaultBoy wrote:
DraedGhawl wrote:

That's a bummer about the rematch Santa. Last year, I had a lot of fun shopping for my match that I signed up to rematch.

What's PIFF?

It's the pay it forward first geeklist:
Pay it Forward First (PIFF) — Spreading Board Game Geek Love

A lot of people have already heard of it, so you might just not know it by it's abbreviation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.