Subject: Insert needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Boelk
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Please...please, can someone with more knowledge and ability than I create an insert for this game. It is badly needed for this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Johnson
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NoBeard the Pirate wrote:
Please...please, can someone with more knowledge and ability than I create an insert for this game. It is badly needed for this one.

Really? I just played this tonight. It take like 5 minutes to setup. If that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Weber
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I threw away the plain insert and sorted the pieces into Dollar General storage containers. Setup is down to a 1-2 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Martens
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I also found setup pretty annoying with all the tokens and different requirements based on player count, so I've been working on an insert design.

It's taken setup time down to just shuffling and dealing the cards. The token trays come out and work great for organization during game play.

I don't think I'd want to make another one out of foam core; the real goal is to get it laser cut in 1/8" plywood. If you're crafty with foam core, I can send you an Illustrator file of the layout. Otherwise, I'll keep you posted when the laser cut version is finished.

I'd love feedback on the design too. It's my first attempt at an insert. Works great for me, but I'm sure it could be sexier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.