Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb

So when the Automa earns a star because of progression on the automa track (as opposed to the "normal" ways of earning stars through success in game play), where does the star go on the triumph track? Do I pick a particular slot or does it just go on the track in a "generic" way and doesn't count as a particular success.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Th rules state that these stars are placed beside the triumph track, and you score all of the automa's stars that are on or beside the track.

I usually end up putting them on any achievement that is not the full power or either of the combat spots, whatever feels most thematic at that moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Born-of-Ashes wrote:
I usually end up putting them on any achievement that is not the full power or either of the combat spots, whatever feels most thematic at that moment.

I like that idea .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only used it once, but I simply piled those stars on the star graphic at the left end of the track. Then grudgingly, reluctantly put their max power star in its appropriate spot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.