Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really liking this game (now that I've read the rulebook a few times and have watched a few playthrough). But I still got some questions.

Can you pick up an XPM mid movement? I think so, but I just want to check. I am confused by the phrase "current sector" in the rulebook. But since they reference spending extra movement on evading enemies in your current sector, I'm assuming current sector changes as I go.

so for example, Say I have seven movement:
- I move into a one tringle with a level two raider, I spend one to move,
- I spend two to move on to the next sector.
- The next sector is a two square with an XPM. I spend two to move in, and one to pick up the xpm.
- I then spend the last point to move into a one triangle with a level one raider.

Is that all correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can pick up an XPM during a move. It costs 1 movement point to pick it up.

The only thing I see wrong in your example is the wording on moving out of a sector that has a Raider in it. I think your math is right, but it is included in the movement to the next sector, not a separate step. So in your example, you would have to pay the 2 to move into the sector with the XPM +2 for avoiding the Raider (so it would actually cost 4 to move into that sector).

Other than that, it looks like you have it worked out right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay great. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.