Glorantha: The Gods War» Forums » General

Subject: KS ETA? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmb
Can't wait to give Sandy my money! Any idea what time this is starting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keusch
United States
Ann Arbor
MI
flag msg tools
It's hard to remember we're alive for the first time. It's hard to remember we're alive for the last time.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the tentative original push back date was today (8/15) but I haven't seen an announcement or anything so I suspect we still have some time to wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
anatana wrote:
I think the tentative original push back date was today (8/15) but I haven't seen an announcement or anything so I suspect we still have some time to wait.

Today is 8/14. I believe it's meant to launch tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
It's due today (and the newsletter backs this up - Monday the 15th). In the Onslaught Two comments, Arthur said it could be around Noon (Eastern). Best to keep your eyes peeled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Shone
Australia
Glenroy
Victoria
flag msg tools
Does anyone know/heard if there will be early bird pledges?

If so, I really hope it's not midday EST thats the opening time - that's 2am here in Australia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
stompy wrote:
Does anyone know/heard if there will be early bird pledges?

If so, I really hope it's not midday EST thats the opening time - that's 2am here in Australia.

There won't be EB pledges. There's just the pre-order bonus from signing up to the newsletter with your Kickstarter email, before the Kickstarter begins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sol Kanar
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
18pm, French Hour... the 8/15

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diederik
Belgium
Brasschaat
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mormorod wrote:
18pm, French Hour... the 8/15

Noon EST is 19h or 7pm if I'm not mistaken

Edit: in Western Europe I meant, ofcourse... 6pm in the UK and Portugal, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sol Kanar
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well in france we have summer time and winter time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NoFunAtAll
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things // Jackie Mclean: Swing Swang Swingin' // Clifford Jordan: Cliff Craft // Sam Rivers: Fuchsia Swing Song
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to try and get an early bird for once in my life... I find it ridiculous that they won't post the exact time when they will launch their campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nofunatalll wrote:
I want to try and get an early bird for once in my life... I find it ridiculous that they won't post the exact time when they will launch their campaign.

Are you sure they'll do early birds? I remember Arthur saying at some point that they won't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
Nofunatalll wrote:

There won't be an early bird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diederik
Belgium
Brasschaat
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mormorod wrote:
Well in france we have summer time and winter time

Yes, the rest of Western Europe also has summer time. But you are right, it appears to be 6pm CEST. This is because it's EDT and not EST atm. For those who wonder, let me explain the calculation:

EST = UTC - 5
CEST = UTC + 1
Summer time = CEST +1
So the difference would be +7 hours.

But at the moment they use EDT:
EDT = UTC - 4
CEST = UTC + 1
Summer time = CEST + 1
So the difference is +6 hours! laugh

Now I only wonder when the adjustment from EST to EDT and vice versa happens, since I remember calculating the 7 hours difference for a Kickstarter once. If CEST would go to summer time at the same time as America switches from EST to EDT, then there shouldn't be a difference of 7 hours *ponder*.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We're in the launch meeting guys... talking a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
C3Gaming wrote:
It's due today (and the newsletter backs this up - Monday the 15th). In the Onslaught Two comments, Arthur said it could be around Noon (Eastern). Best to keep your eyes peeled.
They missed the noon launch. If they meant "lunch time" there is still hope...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
C3Gaming wrote:
They missed the noon launch. If they meant "lunch time" there is still hope...
It will be in the afternoon. See here for updates: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1622085/countdown-yelms-deat...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.