GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 120.86
45.8% of Goal | left
I'm very demanding with board games, and i have very specific tastes; i'm looking for something like RuneAge, i love that game, and i'd like to find something similar (or better, why not!) so i'll make a list of what i like about it to help you help me ^_^
- War is the core, you must focus on it.
- You can build your own army
- The interaction beetween players id DIRECT (declare attack, defend)
- There are indirect interations (common shop) but those are not the core.
- The races (decks) offer different strategies and approaches.
- Nice Arts
- Not too long (30-70 min) (i also like longer games)
- Expansions (optional)
I hope i explained myself enough.. i'd add that for "indirect interaction" i mean something like 7 Wonders, Terra Mystica, Puerto Rico.
I like this kind of interactions, but it's not what i'm looking for.
With "Direct Interaction" i mean something like "I ATTACK YOU", or "I WANT TO TRADE" ..and that's what i'm looking for.
Thanks a lot!
There is an entire hobby dedicated to wargaming, please have a look I'm sure you'll find something you'll enjoy.
Not much room for error with those requirements. A Game of Thrones The Boardgame maybe. It want be completed in 60 minutes though.