Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Linda Baldwin
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If a bartender has three cards (and is therefore "Wild", a player can switch between that bartender and any other, even if that bartender has no cards. Then the face-up cards of the "Wild Bartender" are discarded.

What if (presumably due to inattention), a player trades between a Wild bartender and one that DOES have cards. Are the second bartender's cards discarded as well?

(This will likely never come up, I know, but my OCD triggered.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
As one normally discards cards from the two bartenders you used I would say yes. It just say you can trade with any bartender, after the trade both their cards go away, so for the other one it just happens to be 0 cards that would be discarded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Gould
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Jan is right. Both bartenders would normally discard all their cards, and this will also happen with a wild bartender involved.

Think of it this way: You made both the bartenders do some work. So now they both go on break.

- Kris Gould
Wattsalpoag Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.