3 Posts

Amerigo» Forums » General

Subject: Scoring rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
My wife and I just played our first two games of Amerigo and we were wondering about the scoring.

The game includes score tiles to indicate 50/100/150/200 points. Is it even possible to get beyond 100 points in this game? It seems to be lower scoring than the other Feld games we have played.

We have only manged to score around 60 points in our first couple games. Granted, we lost a fair number of points to the pirates but the 150 & 200 points just seem like wishful thinking to us currently. Do higher player counts allow for islands to be completed earlier, thus scoring more points?

Are these high scores actually possible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
Last time i scored 107 points, my wife 100 and our daughter 97 but from those i didn't record i'm sure i scored 150+ points. There are alot of random factors in the game so i guess scores will be in the lows aswel as in the high scores depending on what comes out in the game.

But it's certain you can score 100+ even 150+

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My wife and I have played Amerigo 4 times, 2-player only. Our highest score is 182.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.