Subject: Three missile packet - *SPOILERS!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Weddle
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so this past game we got to open the three missile packet. Spoilers below.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I've been looking over the forum to see what our four possible choices for the Mutant faction could be, but I have not found it. I thought it would be neat to make them supper defensive or super aggressive, but I kind of am curious if you mix the two cards offense & brains or defense & body, if those powers are better or worse. I don't think it will change how it evolves, but I thought it might be neat to know the other possibilities for our evolving game. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
did you check files? I'm pretty sure they're around here somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Weddle
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't think to check the files. I'm so use to searching the forum. I did find it. Thanks.

RISK Legacy full spoilers file

Here is what I found for a quick reference.
Spoiler (click to reveal)

Player chooses if mutants evolve Offensive or Defensive. Card removed and choice stays for rest of campaign. If both mutant choices are made, evolution power added to mutants.
o Player chooses if mutants evolve Bodies or Brains. Card removed and choice stays for rest of campaign. If both mutant choices are made, evolution power added to mutants.

• Mutant Evolution powers are as follows once both cards are chosen:
o Offensive, Bodies: Mutant 6’s beat other 6’s.
o Offensive, Brains: Trade a resource card you just picked up for a random card from the player whose territory you conquered.
o Defensive, Bodies: If you roll doubles when defending and win, +1 troop to the territory.
o Defensive, Brains: When turning in cards, pick a territory on one of them; it can’t be attacked until the beginning of your next turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.