Subject: What breaks ties? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Crow
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
Sometimes the players have to choose between two different things. Sometimes the cards have wording that says how to break the tie, or that there actually is no tie. ("Discard the highest Hero or Heroes...") But when that wording isn't present...?

For instance, Assassination says to KO the Hero under the Villain with the highest printed Combat. What if there are two or more Villains with the same highest printed combat?

a) In this case are all Heroes underneath all the Villains with the same highest printed combat discarded?

b) If only one is chosen, is the choice made by the players? Or made randomly like with a coin flip or die roll?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking forward to getting this one, as I recall from the other versions of this game, the player chooses which one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on my experience with Marvel Legendary, the answer is that the current player chooses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David M. Cabal Inés
Spain
Oviedo
Principado de Asturias
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We usually play as coop and we discuss the choosing, but the current player have the last word.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.