Subject: Anglesey gaming Aug 29 - Sep 9? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens KH
Germany
Karben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The wife and I will be walking around the Isle of Anglesey in a few weeks' time and since there's a faint possibility that, uh, we might not be entirely gobsmacked after a long days' hiking it would be nice to meet and game with another geek or two one of those evenings.

I'm fully aware that with our quite limited mobility chances probably aren't too great but it never hurts to ask. And who knows, we might even find some wiggle room in our plans.

So, anyone out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis-Courtney Jones
United Kingdom
Rhyl
Denbighshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there,

We meet every Monday night in Conwy Golf Club which isn't TOO far from you, we also have an offshoot group who meet on Thursday nights in Pontio in Bangor. Both are free entry and have a bar.

Here are our guild pages so that you can see for yourself. A couple of our regular members live in/near to Angelsey too so perhaps you could post in our forum?

Here you go, we're a friendly bunch!

http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1506

You can also see our website here: http://www.snowdoniadragons.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens KH
Germany
Karben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info! Conwy is most certainly out of our way but Bangor might be an option. Will have to check our whereabouts on Thursdays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis-Courtney Jones
United Kingdom
Rhyl
Denbighshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look for Alan, or message him on the threads for the Thursday meetings on our forum. He's the man to speak to about the Bangor meets!

Also, there are a few people in Anglesey who may be willing to give you a lift on Monday if you do want to pop a note on the forum? We're always happy to see new faces, had 2 last night!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Charlesworth
United Kingdom
Menai Bridge
Anglesey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yep, look for me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens KH
Germany
Karben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goo

Thanks, will do. I'll ping you when our plans have solidified a bit and we have at least a rough idea of when we're going to be where. Likely this weekend.

With the possibility of a lift, Conwy might become an option, too. We'll see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Dennis
Wales
Llanon
Ceredigion
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I visited the club at Conwy last night and can tell you they are a great bunch.If you can get across to either Conwy or Bangor then you won't regret it. Enjoy your walk around Ynys Mon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.