Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why there is such small amount distributed? They are sold out everywhere and when shops got some, it was like 2-3 boxes only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammo
England
london
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nowhere is stocking it in the UK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Preorders were low, but I assure you: we made plenty, they're available today at both the manufacturer and distributor, and you should have no trouble obtaining one (special order or otherwise). It's really a great piece, if I do say so myself: new maps, complete rulebook for all expansions to date, boards so as not to have to use the original game board for info tracking, and a box for all of your other expansions (and tested so that you put them in there and not have it break when you lift it...).

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexYeager wrote:
Preorders were low, but I assure you: we made plenty, they're available today at both the manufacturer and distributor, and you should have no trouble obtaining one (special order or otherwise). It's really a great piece, if I do say so myself: new maps, complete rulebook for all expansions to date, boards so as not to have to use the original game board for info tracking, and a box for all of your other expansions (and tested so that you put them in there and not have it break when you lift it...).

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games

Alex, I don't mean to be rude, but I have been waiting for this expansion to reach the UK for months and it still isn't here. It was advertised to be at the UKEXPO, but when I asked at the Mayfair booth they told me it wasn't going to be released for the expo.

When are we going to be able to get it over here? I looked at getting it from the US but the shipping was more than the game. I love Steam and all the products you have produced for this game, just a little disappointed about not being able to get hold of this one.

A loyal fan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it came in a touch late for us to bring to UKGE, so that one's on us. Beyond that...I'll forward this thread on to our sales manager and see if there's a reason we're not stocked over there at the moment (perhaps brisker-than-predicted sales, perhaps low preorders). In any event, if Esdevium asks for more, they're on their way as soon as we can get them in a box!

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexYeager wrote:
Well, it came in a touch late for us to bring to UKGE, so that one's on us. Beyond that...I'll forward this thread on to our sales manager and see if there's a reason we're not stocked over there at the moment (perhaps brisker-than-predicted sales, perhaps low preorders). In any event, if Esdevium asks for more, they're on their way as soon as we can get them in a box!

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games

Thank you for your kind response.

Calvin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick update: The ever-vigilant Dan Decker, our sales guy, confirms that there's a batch of Steam #5 ready to go, and about to be sent with a big batch of Isle of Skye (which held up that particular restock by a few days). All this and more should be crossing over to your side of the Atlantic soon, with distribution to stores before the end of the month.

Good luck!
Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexYeager wrote:

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games

The shop owners I talked to told me that the distributor in Canada had very limited quantity and that they don't know when they will get more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I'm hoping that everyone who wants this will continue to post here, and pester their retail sources, because we've got the games and we'd love them to be in other people's hands (and to demonstrate to distributors the continuing demand)!...

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game box is amazing. More games with tons of expansions should take example... make a damn expansion box big enough to hold the base game + every damn expansions released. I am tired of having tons of box that do not close fit anymore because there is too much stuff in them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Waenink
New Zealand
Whangarei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wildhorn wrote:
This game box is amazing. More games with tons of expansions should take example... make a damn expansion box big enough to hold the base game + every damn expansions released. I am tired of having tons of box that do not close fit anymore because there is too much stuff in them.

Agreed. It is even more annoying when each expansion box has a different sized box and so it is awkward to store together but it also cannot be combined into one box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.