$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey!

Just got the this game (it's awesome btw).
For anyone who doesn't know Discord is a very cool way to communicate. It works via the web browser but you can also download for most platforms
You can join different servers (like the one I created) and under each server there are channels that you can chat (text) in. There are also voice channels.

The idea is simple, I wanna create a space where people can ask and discuss everything pertaining to Legendary Encounter games.

Any feedback is welcome, I do not have any great experience setting everything up but hopefully moderators won't be needed right now.

To make it good we need to get some members to get the activity up and actually getting discussions.

https://discord.gg/xgc9yrw

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MuRRe wrote:
I wanna create a space where people can ask and discuss everything pertaining to Legendary Encounter games.

You're already in that space. Right here. On BGG. What are you trying to accomplish that is different or better?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
MuRRe wrote:
I wanna create a space where people can ask and discuss everything pertaining to Legendary Encounter games.

You're already in that space. Right here. On BGG. What are you trying to accomplish that is different or better?

Well, it's instant messaging which is extra nice for rules question where if enough people join you can get fast answers.
People also might wanna hang out not have to post things, right? More casual talk.

At least I know there are stuff around the game I would like to talk about there aren't that good as a forum post since it clutters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.