Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to purchase a GenCon copy, new or used, if anyone has one they would like to sell. Just send me a pm. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ebridge wrote:
I would like to purchase a GenCon copy, new or used, if anyone has one they would like to sell. Just send me a pm. Thanks.

Good luck with this. In the Hotness top 10 and high praise from almost every reviewer. I even tried to pay double for a demo copy at Gen Con since I found out about the game on Day 2 when it had just sold out.

I'd love to hear from Renegade about when are where this will be available the soonest. Currently, I have an order in at CoolStuffInc and they estimate October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Massek
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a sealed copy from Gen Con still with the promo card. I am not really motivated to sell it because it looks like a great game, but for the right price I could maybe be persuaded to part with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know if it can be played solo? per rules I guess yes...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume so, but what would the "end condition" be? I think it would remove the sense of "urgency".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ebridge wrote:
I assume so, but what would the "end condition" be? I think it would remove the sense of "urgency".

Maybe a clock mechanism, or when you get the artifact you have x turns to get back.
This way is simple to make it on player I guess...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dmassek wrote:
I have a sealed copy from Gen Con still with the promo card. I am not really motivated to sell it because it looks like a great game, but for the right price I could maybe be persuaded to part with it.

What's the right price? Geekmail me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
dmassek wrote:

What's the right price? Geekmail me.

He has indicated to me that he has sold it already, for almost triple what you can order it from CoolstuffInc. It was a tad rich for me, so I had to pass. Good for him though, wouldn't have let it go for less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.