Popular Tags: [View All]
ROGER DEAL
United States
Oak Ridge
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw where Zombicide has a board game app that helps with handling parts of the game. I also hear that Mansions Of Madness 2nd Edition has an app that handles some of the A.I. What are some other games that have an app that is beneficial to game play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt J
msg tools
mbmbmb
The app for Mansions of Madness: Second Edition is mandatory for gameplay. Similarly, the app for XCOM: The Board Game is required.

We use a life counter app for Star Realms because we don't like the included authority cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use randomizer apps to setup Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game and Favor of the Pharaoh. The former to quickly decide on a setup that has reasonable synergy and the later because I don't want to roll 20 dice and flip 5 coins.

I use a score keeping app for Epic Card Game, Star Realms, Magic: The Gathering, and the like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Randomizer apps are always helpful. For DBG like Dominion or Thunderstone, not having to carry the randomizer cards can save 25 to 200+ cards worth of space. Also nice to not have to shuffle that many freaking cards.

I have a randomizer app that randomly sorts custom lists, so I've used it for games like Rattlebones or Race For The Galaxy (arc 1's) goals where you hit randomize and pick the first 'x' entries that appear, as per the game you're playing.
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/62945/rftg-goal-rando...

Space Cadets has an app as well. Otherwise, being a real time game, you'd either need to find a person who's not playing to announce the stuff, or use the game's included CD-ROM and a CD ROM music player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Byrd
United States
Griffin
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fuse

Descent 2e

Both optional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wilkens
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mage Knight Dummy Player is great for managing the, you guessed it, Dummy Player in solo/co-op modes.

Campaign Tracker for Imperial Assault removes the need for pen, paper, and bags for each character, and enables running multiple campaigns at once.

ArkhamCalc is a nice calculator to determine the odds of rolling a success for a variety of tests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janne
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One Night Ultimate Werewolf announcer app. Very helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Harpring
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Golem Arcana

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.