Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tommy Roman
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MIND is returning to KS this September with some changes and will incorporate a modular system to its gameplay to provide backers with only the content they wish to receive.

Additional information about the restructuring of the game can be found here.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/586888488/mind-the-fall...

Vladimir's post also included some of the reasoning behind these changes, which was to make the game more approachable to a greater number of players and increase its chance of full funding. A number of videos demonstrating various aspects of the new version of the game are included among this update.

While some of these of changes may seem radical, especially when compared to prior video reviews, I think Vlad has done a lot of work in refining what he feels the game should be versus its original design. More details need to be shared, of course, but I remain excited to see this game get funded in the upcoming campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
any more news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Teneslav
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hi Skolo,

I am going to post more updates, but is there something you are particularly interested in? Just to know what people are interested in knowing.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SaberRider wrote:
Hi Skolo,

I am going to post more updates, but is there something you are particularly interested in? Just to know what people are interested in knowing.

Thanks!

I would be interested in seeing a preview of the Kickstarter page when that is coming nearer, so if you want we could give some input etc
Also interesting to see what stretch goals are thought of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Teneslav
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
swYck wrote:
SaberRider wrote:
Hi Skolo,

Thanks!

I would be interested in seeing a preview of the Kickstarter page when that is coming nearer, so if you want we could give some input etc

I will post an update on the last kickstarter about the new campaign page. However I didn't even start the layout for the campaign because for now I work on the components that will get to be part of that, such as video tutorials, the website and much more. On my planning I will start working on the page in 2 weeks prior to the kickstarter. To me that will be very fun and can't wait.

All stretch goals should be available also then, and the kickstarter social game I have planned for unlocking them, as backers will vote on what we unlock, it will not be me deciding.

To look forward in the near future is an update with an Unboxing video and a gameplay video showing how to play a turn with 2 players (or more).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
swYck wrote:
SaberRider wrote:
Hi Skolo,

Thanks!

exactly my point

KS start date, preview page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Teneslav
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
skolo wrote:
swYck wrote:
SaberRider wrote:
Hi Skolo,

Thanks!

exactly my point

The kickstarter starts on 20th of September. Quite soon, less than a month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SaberRider wrote:
skolo wrote:
swYck wrote:
SaberRider wrote:
Hi Skolo,

Thanks!

exactly my point

The kickstarter starts on 20th of September. Quite soon, less than a month.

Vladimir: How long is the kickstarter planned to be? Just trying to plan which months budget it will have to be payed with...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Teneslav
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
The Kickstarter campaign is going to last till the 27th of October. On the 28th a big campaign launches and I do not want to overlap. Also, I want to have Essen in the middle, not at the end and not at the start.

Sorry for the late response, was still waiting on some information on other campaigns during these months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.