Hide
3 Posts

Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » Rules

Subject: Thief Movement and Tile Reveal Clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
raven demarco
msg tools
"If you end your movement in a Dark tile, you may peek at it and you may choose to reveal it, flipping it to its Lit side and orienting it as you choose."

I may have missed it, but I don't see anywhere in the rules where it says all movement must be spent at one time. So I'm assuming you may move 1 space, perform an action, then continue moving, perform another action, and so on until you have no movement left.

Does this mean that the Thief may only reveal a tile when he is DONE moving for the turn (the END of his movement)? Or may the Thief move, stop, reveal the tile, and then continue with his turn, possibly moving into another tile and revealing it as well?

Did I miss something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
High Frontier PBF #17 - Failing spaceward!
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ending movement means the end of ALL of the Thief's movement for the turn.

The Thief is not required to spend all of his movement at once, so he could move a few steps, take an action or three, move again, take another action, move, etc. until he's out of things to do. However, his movement hasn't ended until he runs out or until he decides that he's completely done moving for the turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
raven demarco
msg tools
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.