$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 128.15

7,583 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
47.8% of Goal | left

Support:

Steve Jackson
msg tools
I played a firestorm and got firestorm matrix. I resolved the fsm for a dr light and wanted to destroy firestorm to keep dr light on the board. I then played green lantern and took firestorm so i firestorm matrix again for invulnerable. Where does firestorm go. Is he in thr destroyed pile per fsm, or does he go under the main deck per green lantern? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Goertz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
NA NA NA NA . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like he played Firestorm and the card that was added on top of his Super-Villain was Firestorm Matrix. Resolving the text of Firestorm Matrix (along with other cards on top of character) made him play Dr. Light and he is choosing to destroy Firestorm to keep Light in play (since Firestorm has the text of Firestorm Matrix). He then uses Green Lantern Super-Hero to play Firestorm from the destroyed pile.

I can't remember though if Firestorm says what happens to the cards on the Super-Villain but I believe they stay there until end of game. If this is true, then he can use Firestorm Matrix's ability when he plays Firestorm again and choose to destroy and put it in Destroy pile to keep Invulnerable in play. Once Green Lantern is fully resolved, Firestorm will be placed on the bottom of the main deck since the Destroy pile is a visible zone. Firestorm would also be put on bottom of the main deck if he chose not to destroy with Firestorm Matrix the second time as it would be in play (also a visible zone).

Feel free to correct me if I am remembering any of the cards or rule incorrectly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Jackson
msg tools
Ben has the situation correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The cards on Super-Villain via Firestorm remain until end of game.
The way Ben has it is the way I'm seeing it.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.