Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone know how the promos will be available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Fletcher
msg tools
Two of them are available this Saturday at a demo of the game at Blue Highway Games in Seattle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Jenson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was told by USAopoly that the Game 1 promo is the only one that they have any copies left of. The other 3 were only available at Gen Con. And that they will never get more of them. Sad day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vetrip wrote:
I was told by USAopoly that the Game 1 promo is the only one that they have any copies left of. The other 3 were only available at Gen Con. And that they will never get more of them. Sad day.

Something doesn't sound right then...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/23347581#23347581

TheRoss wrote:
Hey Everyone,

Ross from USAopoly here.

The promo cards that are going to be available at Gen Con are not Gen Con exclusive.

We are glad that we can have some fun promo cards available at the launch of the game.

See you at the show!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Jenson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
Something doesn't sound right then...

Wow, I completely agree. In the past, I have simply asked USAopoly for the promos from previous games and they sent all of them. I have always gotten great customer service from them, by the way! I sent Ross a geekmail, I'll let everyone know how he responds!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Thompson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
I can help clear some of the confusion up here.

At Gen Con, we had a few different promo cards. 1, which I am sure you received from us Daniel, was the promo card from having a demo. Then we had 3 additional promo cards which you could only get from Purchasing the Game.

Currently we are only going to have those 3 cards available if you purchase or purchased the game. If you did pick up the game at Gen Con, then you did receive those cards, but if not then you will have to wait until the game becomes available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gina Laurie
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info, Ross. If we pre ordered the game, will they come with the game automatically, or do we have to request them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRoss wrote:

At Gen Con, we had a few different promo cards. 1, which I am sure you received from us Daniel, was the promo card from having a demo. Then we had 3 additional promo cards which you could only get from Purchasing the Game.

Currently we are only going to have those 3 cards available if you purchase or purchased the game. If you did pick up the game at Gen Con, then you did receive those cards, but if not then you will have to wait until the game becomes available.

So there's 1 promo that we cannot get if we didn't go to Gen Con?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Jenson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TheRoss wrote:

In the geekmail to me, you mentioned that the other 3 cards will be available through purchasing them. So basically, how do we get the promos? Do we need to purchase them, or can we obtain them by contacting customer service once we own the game?

Thanks for the info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Jenson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My questions still stand... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Walter
msg tools
i am wondering this i well especially with even more promos coming out and not sure if i can get to a demo event to get them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hall
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I'm in the UK so the chances of ever getting the promo's seems very slim

Does anyone have a decent scan of them so I can make my own? I have a couple of spare cards to stick them to ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.