Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Candace Mercer
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered FCM direct and the web site says 2-3 weeks to ship. My order is still showing a processing status. I have restrained myself from emailing them daily asking when, when, why, when???? when!!!

Can anyone comment on how long it takes to get a game from Splotter to US? I am furthermore west coast. How long might it take once it actually ships? My web research on the shipping part seems to tell me 2-6 days.

I am not complaining, just curious. I could have gotten a similar price from Miniature Mart and gotten the game in about a week but I wanted to order direct so the designers would get more of the money, cause that is how I roll.

Now the other part of me is like you are an idiot, you could be playing FCM instead of writing this post. But my artist side says Shut Up, you did the right thing, it will get here soon enough plus you get the cache of having the game come from the Netherlands. That will certainly impress...my postman? LOL. But seriously, I do want to know when to watch for my precious cardboard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I ordered & Cetera from them, along with some replacement tiles for FCM, I placed the order Feb 10th 2016, and according to my "Acquisition Date" for & Cetera, I got it April 1st 2016. I never received any shipping notice, and the entire time, my order at the website showed "Processing"

I think there was a bit of a mix up with my order though because I had placed 3 orders with them over the span of a few weeks and they were refunding shipping to me, and saying they were going to combine orders.

Once the ball got rolling, it appears it only took about 2-3 weeks to arrive. I emailed them March 2nd and a reply March 28th asked if I had received it yet, it arrived a few days later. So really hard to tell exactly what happened when.

If you haven't gotten it in 5 or 6 weeks (allowing 3 weeks to ship and 2-3 weeks to deliver), I'd shoot them an email and ask if it has been shipped yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had an order in the past stay at "Processing" status even after it was shipped. I emailed Splotter about it; they apologized and said they're not sure why some orders get stuck in that state rather than moving to "Pending Shipment". So the status isn't necessarily an indicator.

That said, while you probably shouldn't email them daily, it can't hurt to email them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
My hovercraft is full of eels!
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the vacation month in Europe. Their web site says games won't be shipping until August 23rd.

You might want to email them though. My pre-order of FCM from Splotter was shipped via Funagain Games so it's possible your order may not be shipped direct from Splotter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juriaan van der Ster
msg tools
Juriaan (Joris and Jeroen's little helper ) here!

If you are located in the USA and ordered FCM more than 40 days ago, your FCM is currently on its way to the USA by ship. We're shipping a big batch of them to Funagain Games who will help us by repacking them and sending them to the individual addresses. You will get a tracking code from them once they've done so. Right now I have no estimate on when this happens though. Unfortunately this is a slow process.
If you've ordered it from different location or less than 40 days ago, I would need your order id to give you an update on the order.

Regarding order status on the websites: it seems that there are some issues there. While processing orders I manually update them to 'pending shipment'/'shipped'. Some people get an email notification when I do so, others don't. Some people actually get to see the updated order status in their account, others still see 'processing'. When in doubt, feel free to email us and I'll clarify the status as soon as I can!

I hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Candace Mercer
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry it took me a few days to check back in. Thank you everyone for your help, every suggestion gave me new information for me to obsess about my shipment. a/I am eager to play of course, I have been waiting to give myself permission to buy this for a long time and b/want to make sure I am home to get delivery, my mailman is pretty good but given the value of the package I don't want to take any chances!

I did finally break and emailed Splotter on the 24th and got a very quick response from Juriaan [above] that was helpful in narrowing down my shipment. I currently believe my order is in possession of their shipping company who was supposed to have shipped it before holiday but did not, and is expected to ship now that they are back.

OFF TOPIC: But you know what made my day most of all? Having the infamous Murr Rockstroh respond! Your gaming skills are fabled. I watched the Board Game Decathalon and was suitably impressed! I even watched it again after I saw your post, it just cracks me up. Especially Ignacy Trzewiczek, that bit was pure gold. OMG!

Here is the link if you want to cower in fear of the mighty Murr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGd2qmXRIPQ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.