MBT (second edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Keeping track of HQ's rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magnus Karlsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Just opened my box yesterday and started to read through the manual together with the first scenario, and it struck me... How do we keep track of which units are part of the HQ's?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Franklin
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For my game last week, we just noted it on a separate sheet along with which squads were armed with which weapons, etc. You'll need something to note ammo limits for some units anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Karlsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks!

I guess someone might create a Formation Summary with ammo limits, armaments and chain-of-command soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I was playing the Basic Rules and didn't need to take any other notes, I just put a control marker for that side on the unit to mark it as an HQ unit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magnus78 wrote:
Thanks!

I guess someone might create a Formation Summary with ammo limits, armaments and chain-of-command soon.

There's a formation sheet on page 51 of the Playbook. You could just print it right from the playbook2 pdf at GMT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Just use a marker or block or simar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.