Subject: allways starting player? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lars Ehresmann
Germany
Haan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is it possible for a player to always choose the starting player option (rooster tile and 1 food) as his first action and hence stay starting player the whole game?

Though this may not make sense, my daughter did this and my son got mad...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
larse wrote:
Is it possible for a player to always choose the starting player option (rooster tile and 1 food) as his first action and hence stay starting player the whole game?

Though this may not make sense, my daughter did this and my son got mad...

Sure, it's allowed, but it effectively makes the second player starting player since they then get their first choice of the available actions. The Starting Player action, in and of itself, is not a powerful action. Its only real power is in setting you up for your choice next round. If you fail to make that choice (by choosing Starting Player again), you've wasted it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.