United States
Ithaca
NY
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't back Project: ELITE on Kickstarter, but I did pick up a copy at GenCon and now I'm sold. I haven't been following the KS that closely, but I know there have been a bunch of delays so I assume that retail copies haven't made it out yet.

What are my options for obtaining Adrenaline post-KS? Is it going to be sold at retail? Is there an estimated date? Only through Artipia, or wider distribution? I'd like to know so I can plan to get my hands on a copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Fields of Green. Now on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sassycat wrote:
I didn't back Project: ELITE on Kickstarter, but I did pick up a copy at GenCon and now I'm sold. I haven't been following the KS that closely, but I know there have been a bunch of delays so I assume that retail copies haven't made it out yet.

What are my options for obtaining Adrenaline post-KS? Is it going to be sold at retail? Is there an estimated date? Only through Artipia, or wider distribution? I'd like to know so I can plan to get my hands on a copy!

Thank you for your interest in the game.

We will be able to provide information as soon as the KS copies get delivered to backers.

Thank you

Konstantinos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ezra Nicholson
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like a copy of this as well. I backed the kickstarter, but didn't add this on. Any info on when/if it will release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Alvarez
Puerto Rico
Hatillo
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
colnago wrote:
I would like a copy of this as well. I backed the kickstarter, but didn't add this on. Any info on when/if it will release?

On the same boat as you! This and the other epic bosses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Valdez
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm also jumping in and saying I would like a copy of the expansion now that the KS is over haha. Dang it, I missed out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Ithaca
NY
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
mbmbmbmbmb
Judging by the other forum, I'm not convinced the KS will ever be over!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.