Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel King
United States
Franklin
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For awhile I was participating in all of the sponsored contest. One day I figured out how to customize my front page and I must have deleted the module. I would like to add it back, but I can't figure out how to do so. I figured you would just go to "edit front page" and then "add a module", but I don't see "Sponsored Contests" or "Contests" there. Can anyone shed some light on what I'm doing wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's an adblock setting

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekaccount/edit/adblock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
       This space              intentionally              left blank.
badge
wkufan89 wrote:
For awhile I was participating in all of the sponsored contest. One day I figured out how to customize my front page and I must have deleted the module. I would like to add it back, but I can't figure out how to do so. I figured you would just go to "edit front page" and then "add a module", but I don't see "Sponsored Contests" or "Contests" there. Can anyone shed some light on what I'm doing wrong?

You can't remove the module through "edit front page", as it's sponsored content. The only way to remove the module is through adblock configuration, so that should also be where you need to go to add it back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel King
United States
Franklin
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all so much. Just entered two contests.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.