Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » News

Subject: SHOP UPDATE DRAGON KING + GENCON PLASTICS + PINUP SET rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Jones
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
As title. 84 Dragon kings as I type this plus restock of plastic pinups and the new gencon plastics in a box set and separate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The only thing I had a problem with in this update is this:

"Promo cards are intended as light-hearted content that is created for fun and should not be taken seriously in the context of Monster. Promos are not considered official additions to the rules and players should add them at the discretion of each player group."

If you get between me & a promo card, I'll cut you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denmark
Bagsværd
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I can get all the expansions for EU but 1000 dollars wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Jones
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
paddirn wrote:
The only thing I had a problem with in this update is this:

"Promo cards are intended as light-hearted content that is created for fun and should not be taken seriously in the context of Monster. Promos are not considered official additions to the rules and players should add them at the discretion of each player group."

If you get between me & a promo card, I'll cut you.

He does say that some of the promos are intended to be added to the game, I think it was Percival, White Speaker, Fade and Allison, Before the wall doesn't specify but as it's an armour set I'd assume that's OK too. All the others are stated to be for fun with no rules to add them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I write this, there are only a few left in the EU. If they existed in the US, they were gone in about 10 minutes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So much money spent in so little time. I couldn't spend this much in the strip club this quickly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mb
Anyone else from EU is asked to pay USPS postage for their order from EU warehouse? 65 bucks for a package inside of Germany (I live just 30 miles away from the warehouse) just seems weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark horneff
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same issue, 65 bucks for shipping from EU warehouse

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here, USPS $76.57 from Germany to Finland. I hope there is something wrong and they'll fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mb
Last time it was 15 bucks. Obviously must be a shop error, I just inquired for a refund, as this clearly has to be a mistake. Guess USPS will definitely not transport our packages... I wish they would straighten out the issues with the shop. Just does not seem to work properly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mb
Olli, I live 40 km away from the warehouse and have to pay 65 bucks. Postage for a package inside Germany is about 7$. Now that's what I call profit margin. Hope they issue a refund for the overpay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fluidkarma wrote:
Olli, I live 40 km away from the warehouse and have to pay 65 bucks. Postage for a package inside Germany is about 7$. Now that's what I call profit margin. Hope they issue a refund for the overpay.

Oh, that's tough. I think it was last time something called "Flat Rate Shipping", what ever that means. Maybe they had some good deals with the delivering companies back then?

Please let us know what they answer, as this sounds like a bit high for the shipping. Or maybe it's the same amount what it costs for them. Then I'm ok with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mb
If I would send you a 5kg package from Germany to Finland, it would be 17 Euros. SevenTEEN, not SevenTY!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fluidkarma wrote:
If I would send you a 5kg package from Germany to Finland, it would be 17 Euros. SevenTEEN, not SevenTY!

Yeah, that's what I thought too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Very Lost
msg tools
Wow.. I fail to check the Shop 1 night and miss out on the Dragon Kings..
Sucks. Woke up to the news e-mail and was already too late

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian S
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Fluidkarma wrote:

I opened a ticket and asked if the shipping ( 1 expansion) is really 29,25$ from EU warehouse "to" Germany. Short answer: yes, that is right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WinterWunsch wrote:
Fluidkarma wrote:

I opened a ticket and asked if the shipping ( 1 expansion) is really 29,25$ from EU warehouse "to" Germany. Short answer: yes, that is right.

Oh crap. That Flat rate was too good to last.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Kowal
United States
Roselle
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously? I keep missing out on that damn Dragon King....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Very Lost
msg tools
I got lucky. All of a sudden the store had 2 Dragon Kings and I managed to buy one.
Weirdly enough the site charged me USA shipping rates even though it's Europe to Europe, but I didn't want to take the risk of retrying
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SlippyBG wrote:
I got lucky. All of a sudden the store had 2 Dragon Kings and I managed to buy one.
Weirdly enough the site charged me USA shipping rates even though it's Europe to Europe, but I didn't want to take the risk of retrying

Send them a support ticket. They might help you with that (if your order was heavy enough).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I was charged $98 for EU - Engkand shipping my for : DK, DBK, Gorm and flower knight.

Opened a support ticket, got a $74 refund.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Very Lost
msg tools
Wow good idea guys, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denmark
Bagsværd
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
voltemands wrote:
I was charged $98 for EU - Engkand shipping my for : DK, DBK, Gorm and flower knight.

You got EU Flat Rate? 25 dollars

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mb
The support statement that only orders heavier than 25 lbs get the shipping bonus is wrong. Put Sunstalker and Flower Knight in a cart, and you get the 25 bucks EU rate. I own both and can confirm that they for sure don't weigh more than 25 lbs.
Now delete Flower Knight and put Manhunter in, and all of a sudden you have to pay the huge USPS postage. Why? Just because. Support fails to deliver any explanation for that, except that it is "correct" that way. Some customers get refunds, some don't. I am feeling fooled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Darkwing Dahl wrote:
voltemands wrote:

You got EU Flat Rate? 25 dollars

Indeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.